(Just so no one misses out on this most auspicious of occasions I’ve tagged the folks tagged earlier.)
With the wealth of music that’s out there, who can pick just one? I’ll make it easy on you, here’s a list of some fun songs. For you to perform any one of them would be a moment cherished by all your Medium friends and denizens of the internet worldwide, henceforth and forevermore!
The Heath Houston Tattoo Karaoke List
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen — the show-stopper
- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor — the namesake throw-back, plus you have your own prop
- “Happy” by Pharrell — the “pop” option
- “Love Shack by the B-52s — you mentioned you were open to “odd”
- “Single Ladies” by Beyoncé — you mentioned silly*
- “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond — the classic
- “True Colors” by Cyndi Lauper — you mentioned acoustic (the Phil Collins version makes me weepy)
- “You’ve Lost that Lovin’ Feeling” by the Righteous Brothers—the ultimate sing along at home
Choose wisely! Your fans await!
*choreography is always appreciated
Normal Earthling, Hannah Bobannah, beckyblankenship8, albert l gerber, ePeak, Willow T. Lovelace, Cristina Matteis, BHD, Adam Maldonado, Kathleen Clarke Anderson, Ezinne Ukoha, Kristofer Mac Cormaic, SF Ali, Efe Nakpodia, Anuschka Conoci, Aura Wilming, Emily Roberts, Jack Herlocker, Dewi, Thomas R. Barton, JD, Jack Preston King, Sara Weaver, Lorena Levine, Maverick, Jennifer Marie Killgore, alto, Lizella Prescott, Jason Stelzner, bharati.banerjee, Zac Chapepa, Clay Rivers, and Daniel Weldon